During the project, innovative educational tools (UNESCO eight MIL competencies framework based) will be created:
- a research that maps media projects run by young people, but also the young people’s competence level in terms of media participation and civic
- a training curriculum for youth workers on media education and media production tools for civic participation;
- a guide for youth organizations on how to develop civic media projects with young people;
- a training toolkit to be used by youth workers to develop young people’s specific media & civic skills;
- a platform to promote young people’s media projects, but also to promote educational interactive videos to be used in encouraging young people to become more engaged in their communities.
Key Action: Cooperation for innovation and the exchange of good practices
Action Type: Strategic Partnerships for youth